Sunday, January 3, 2010

Filipino Pastries

Today, I went down to the local Filipino store and bought some goodies. This feeling was brought upon looking at the yummy goodies in the first San Francisco post I did. Here are a few pictures taken on my cell phone.

I stretched them out here and so they might be a bit blurry, but the links to the pictures are more clear. They sure do look yummy.



I have been going to this chain for many years. The pastries are always good. I mean ALWAYS. I have never been disappointed.



Two delicious cakes I highly recommend are the Mango cake and the Coffee Crunch Cake. They are both light and fluffy, and the frosting they use is not overbearingly sweet.




The last picture just has your typical morning pastries like pan de sal, ensaimada, and mamon, etc. Please forgive my spelling on these treats.

I bought a few days worth of goodies, and they all go good with coffee. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment