Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seattle by airplane May 2008

I really like the city of Seattle. I have been there twice and stayed for a week each time. The first time my wife and I took the Amtrak train. The second time we flew. Both were enjoyable trips.

These pictures are from our second trip. This is the inside of the plane we flew in. Click on the thumbs to see the details, I didn't stretch them out this time so they are not blurred.
The first 2 pictures are from the inside of the plane. I can't remember what airline we took, but my guess would be Delta, by the booklet in front of our seats. LOL.



I think this was a small jet plane of some sort. It was only 3 seats wide. 2 seats on one side, the walk way isle, then 1 seat on the other side. The service was good and the flight was nonstop so we arrived there fast.




Before take off we got some delicious airport food from the deli. This was a breakfast croissant and a some good coffee.


Parts of the airport were under construction.




This is just a nice zoomed in close up look of the same shot.



Here is a picture of the coast with some nice million dollar beach front properties.



This flight went much higher than our Las Vegas flight. Here is a nice frame of reference and you can see some ice forming in the corner of the windows.



The next few pictures are just the Seattle downtown skyline before we land. I really dig these pictures.



If you click on the pictures, you can see the wonderful details from even this high. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment