Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Venetian Hotel Suite

I think all the rooms in the Venetian are suites. When I went there 5 years ago, all the rooms were about $250 a night minimum. I think nowadays you can get them on sale for about $125 on the different discount websites. I am referring to their basic suites.

The rooms are spacious and I want to guess this one was about 350 square feet. The bed was nice and firm.


The bathroom was quite fancy. It had a separate stand alone shower.



And it also had a separate soaking tub. It would have been extra nice if it was a jacuzzi tub, but I think you have to get one of the more expensive suites to get that amenity.



The rest of the bathroom included dual vanities and a stand.



The remaining part of the room is a sitting area with the beautiful views of the strip.



You can check out my first post to see the actual views of the Mirage, Treasure Island, and the Wynn hotels from that window.

No comments:

Post a Comment